Preventing the problem.
The DCGP offers several programs tailored to different types of audiences.
We have three main goals: to educate people about the risks of problem gambling, counsel those suffering from effects of the problem and help prevent people in all communities from becoming problem gamblers.
- Tabletop presentations to provide information about addiction and treatment at health fairs and family events
- Small and large group presentations in schools, recovery centers and clinics
- Adult programs for nonprofits, social services and public health organizations
- Youth programs tailored to younger populations still in school
- Criminal justice presentations to teach prevention relapse prevention strategies in all levels of the criminal justice system, including probation, courts and prisons.
Please call 302-655-3261 to schedule a presentation for your organization.
Do You Have a Problem?
Problem gambling can affect anyone. Find out if you’re at risk.Take the quiz
Ways to Get Better
However you want to talk, we’re here to listen — without judgment.Contact us
Help Family & Friends
Problem gambling destroys lives — but not just the lives of gamblers.Help somebody else